Why Exhibit / Inquire
Meet the Demands of the New Learning Landscape
An influx of technology is presenting new avenues of learning for students of all ages, while also promoting collaboration and inclusivity in the classroom. There is a longing for connectivity and conversation, now more than ever. As the go-to resource for the industry, EDspaces satiates that much-craved sense of discovery. While attendees seek out exhibitors for vibrant, innovative, personalized solutions to address the design needs of the built environment, vendors will have a chance to chat one-on-one with these driven decisionmakers–high-level architects, designers, facility managers, and administrators–and share the distinctive qualities of their products and services. Equally important at EDspaces are the lively networking events, a more social and invigorating platform for vendors and exhibitors to build, foster, and renew relationships with valued prospects and customers.
EDspaces brings together all the players involved in making educational facilities a reality to explore trends, opportunities, disruptions, and major shifts on the horizon. Be with a community of thought-leaders in search of solutions as they design, manage, furnish or spec new and renovated facilities.
Engage a diverse group of individuals who design, manage, or direct educational facilities at EDspaces.
- Meet the schools, architects, facilities teams, interior designers, managers, and administrators who are driving product and resource decisions for the new learning landscape.
- Connect with the largest gathering of distribution focused on education products for the learning environment.
- Get discovered with the next wave of innovation shaping the learning environments of tomorrow. Attendees want to touch, test, and tinker with your newest product solutions!
EDspaces 2024 Booth Investment:
- $26.35/37.00 per sq. ft. member/non-member EDmarket, respectively
- $160 corner premium
- $125 Enhanced Marketing Fee (EMF)*
Join/Renew EDmarket Membership Questions? Email Karen Prince
* The EMF is an investment fee and is not an optional item. The EMF covers your company listing in the printed show directory, the listing on the website, the listing in the mobile app, and the additional programs designed for exhibitors to market the event – for example the nvytes customer promotion program which provides you a discount to offer your customers (and no cost way for you to easily earn additional priority points for the next years booth assignment).
Payment Schedule for the space will be as follows:
- $250 deposit due at contract signing
- 30% of total investment due by 1/26/24
- 60% of total investment due by 4/26/24
- 100% of total investment due by 7/26/24
Grow Your Business Pipeline at EDspaces
Innovative products are a key part of educational facilities and have a direct impact on the design and construction. Make plans now to connect with educational design professional, leaders, and schools and colleges while gaining exposure and new customers. Meet with:
- Assistant Superintendent
- Facilities Director/Manager
- Operations Director
- Bond Manager/Coordinator
- Construction Project Manager
- Curriculum Director
- Chief Technology Officer
Architects, Designers, Construction:
- Associate Principal
- Interior Designer
- Design Director
- Director of Planning & Design
- Education Design Researcher
- Educational Consultant
- Educational Planner
Education Environment Specialist
Sales (Account Executive)
Learning Environment Designer
E-Commerce Product Manager
If you have any questions or you’re ready to secure your space, please contact your account executive.