Want to attend EDspaces but don’t have the budget? Apply for a Scholarship to attend.
The EDspaces Scholarship Application for 2023 is NOW OPEN! Click the button below and fill in the form completely to submit your application for a 2023 Scholarship. Learn more about EDspaces and the benefits that the Scholarship program offers below. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Applying for a scholarship automatically qualifies you for the Smart Saver Registration Rate if you are an eligible scholarship recipient based on the requirements below. If you’re not awarded a scholarship, you still receive an incredible rate to participate.
Here’s what you’ll experience at EDspaces.
The EDspaces Standard Scholarship:
- One full conference registration including:
- An exclusive scholarship winner opening Reception on Monday
- Opening plenary session, featuring an inspiring, visionary keynote
- More than 50 EDsessions held in professionally designed classrooms that offer first-hand insight into modern approaches to learning
- Access to the EDmarketplace, showcasing more than 200 relevant new products and services
- Lunch in the exhibit hall on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Wednesday’s EDfest All-Industry Party, including two complimentary drink tickets (RSVP required)
- Numerous networking opportunities
- Up to three nights’ room and tax at an EDspaces 2023 hotel
- Membership in the SchoolNetwork through April 30, 2024; SchoolNetwork is a network platform for K12 District Administrators to connect and collaborate nationwide (if applicable)
- EDmarket individual membership through December 31, 2024 (applies to new members only; not applicable to renewals or company memberships)
Why apply to attend?
Experience how teaching, design, and technology converge and enhance student learning
Explore pioneering approaches to planning, designing, and equipping facilities
Hear how your peers are navigating change and disruption in the industry
Meet the architects, designers, and vendors who will support your next design project
Partner with exhibitors and learn about their innovative furniture, fixtures, and equipment
Share newfound knowledge with peers
Who may apply?
EDspaces Scholarship Program is open only to employees of educational institutions. Applicants must be employees of PreK-12 schools, community colleges, vocational schools, or colleges/universities with decision making/specifying/recommending roles, such as the following:
- Business/finance officers
- Facilities managers
- Purchasing agents/buyers
- Design, construction, operations, safety/security, technology, and curriculum development staff
Application decisions are based on:
- Financial need
- The projected number and value of projects in the pipeline
- Preference is given to first-time institutions and applicants whose role includes researching, purchasing, and decision-making responsibilities
Terms and Conditions
Verification of employment may be required
Individuals must apply on their own behalf
More than one person from the same institution may apply, but scholarship recipients may be limited to one recipient per facility
Application decisions are based on: financial need; the projected number and value of projects in the pipeline
Scholarships are fully transferable to a colleague or another employee at the same institution