The EDspaces Scholarship Program funds registration and hotel accommodations for facility planners, superintendents, purchasing officers, and related staff employed by schools, districts, colleges and universities. Scholarship recipients receive access to professional development, exhibits that showcase innovative solutions and numerous networking opportunities.
Join your peers from across North America at EDspaces 2018, November 7 - 9 in Tampa, FL. Apply now! A limited number of scholarships are available. The future of educational facilities is at EDspaces. We hope to see you there!
Questions? Contact EDspaces
- Applicants must be employees of Pre-K to high schools, community colleges and universities including but not limited to superintendents, business/finance officers, purchasing agents/buyers, and design, construction, operations, technology and development staff. Verification of employment may be required.
- Individuals must apply separately and on their own behalf.
- Multiple applications from the same educational institution are encouraged; however, scholarships may be limited to one recipient per facility subject to the total number of applications.
- Scholarship applications will be evaluated based on need and/or the projected number and value of potential building projects in the pipeline.
- Preference given to new applicants and those who have researching, purchasing and decision-making responsibilities.
Convince Your Boss
You're convinced you want to attend EDspaces, and we really want you there! It's time to convince the powers that be. Everyone is concerned about the return on investment - - every dollar has to be justified, and so does the time away from the office. Don't worry, we've got you covered. EDspaces is your opportunity to gain practical knowledge, discover innovative solutions, validate best practices and ultimately, benefit your organization. Hard to argue with that.
Use these tips to show why your organization needs to invest in you and in EDspaces, the most important event for the educational facility marketplace.