Engage with a diverse group of individuals who design, manage, or direct educational facilities. Visiting suppliers and manufacturers are invited to attend the conference as a Non-Exhibiting Supplier by signing up for a free, guided tour of the event, One-Day Registration for full access to the exhibit hall, or participate fully, and have admittance to exhibits, workshops, general sessions, and social events with Full Conference Registration.
Non-exhibiting manufacturer badges, entry to the event, and tours, are intended to give potential exhibitors the opportunity to preview EDspaces for future exhibiting opportunities.
- Plan smart, efficient, and strategic sales and marketing outreach for the future
- Showcase your products and services with hands-on demonstrations
- Build and solidify customer relationships in interactive and trusted venue
Sign up for a guided tour as our guest. Register as a non-exhibitor supplier and receive a badge to have access to the EDspaces.
An NES is a company that manufactures, sells or rents products and services to the Educational Facility Industry but does not currently exhibit in the EDspaces Conference & Expo.
Non-exhibiting supplier (NES) companies that register to attend will be reviewed and approved by show management in order to gain access to EDspaces. The purpose of this policy is to protect the vendors exhibiting and maintain the integrity of the show. Please note: all of the options below come with the understanding that “suitcasing and outboarding”, are strictly prohibited. These policies are below. Violation of either of these policies will result in immediate removal from EDspaces.
A. Full Conference Registration to EDspaces Conference & Expo:
1. $2,250 includes two (2) full conference registrations.
B. One Time Only, One-Day Registration for Wednesday or Thursday only (maximum of 2 people per company):
1. $750.00 for a one-day registration to the exhibit floor only. This option does not include workshops, general sessions, or networking events. Only companies that have not participated with EDspaces in the last 2 years qualify.