Submit proposals by Frisay, June 30, 2017, with completed online form and attached drawing/layout.
Each classroom should be outfitted with the latest innovative products that make learning spaces come to life and include:
- A drawing or schematic illustrating the layout
- A detailed classroom description outlining learning objectives of the design-limit 100 words
- Allow for seating a minimum of 75 adult learners/attendees
- A plan for audio-visual equipment for educational presentations including, but not limited, to screens/monitors, microphones, speakers, etc.--upon prior request, EDspaces will provide lavalier microphones for presenters and A/V staff to test the sound and projection before each presentation
- Note of preferred classroom location: exhibit hall floor or meeting room
- Classroom design team member names and titles. Confirmation of commitment of all listed vendors in your proposal actively participating in planning and installation.